- VERSITILITY: Beautify, Protect Or Customize Any Surface! Con-Tact Brand Self-Adhesive Creative Coverings are the most versatile shelf liners on the market. Our self-adhesive backing will stick to any surface! This makes the Creative Covering great for covering shelves, cabinets, cupboards, lining walls, drawers and for any artistic project! From DIY projects to protecting furniture and from your child's school projects to whole room renovations Con-Tact Shelf Liners have got you covered!
- ROLL SIZE & VALUE: Our rolls are 18" x 20' (feet) in size! This gives you the best value and enough material to cover multiple shelves, drawers, furniture, cupboards, walls, desks, lockers and other projects you want to beautify, customize or protect!
- DURABLE, WATERPROOF & EASY TO CLEAN: Our Made In USA quality makes our liners incredibly durable to keep your surfaces covered for the long term. Our premium vinyl quality liners are waterproof so you use them anywhere in your home, office, garage or anywhere you can think of! Our waterproof feature was also designed for easy cleaning - just simply use a damp sponge and wipe away any marks or spills.
- DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND: Con-Tact Brand has been producing shelf liner, drawer liner, household liners and Contact Paper for over 40 years! Made in the USA, designed by our in house of trend conscious designers, it's a product we are proud of! Whether you are protecting a surface, adding a pop of color to a room, customizing a locker, protecting some shelves or anything in between, our Self Adhesive Liners are the right product for your project
- EASY TO APPLY - EASY TO REMOVE: Our EASY PEEL & STICK application method allows you to simply peel off the paper backing and apply the adhesive backed liner onto any clean flat surface. It's that easy! Our innovative adhesive backing makes the liner repositionable during installation so you can correct any installation errors. The adhesive bond becomes stronger over time to ensure the liner will not slip or move about but removal of the liner is easy and will not leave any messy residue like other brands products. The liner has a grid lined backing to assist you with easily cutting the roll to your desired sizes. You can use any household scissors to cut to your desired size and shape.
- It's very important to prepare the surface first by cleaning the surface with soap and water first. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Product may not adhere to fabric, rough or pebbly surfaces or surface under 55F. Porous surfaces should be sealed completely with enamel, shellac, urethane or similar product. You should measure and cut liner, allowing 3/8" overlap on all edges for possible shrinkage. Peel off the backing evenly. When covering a large area, peel small sections at a time to make it easier. Apply the liner at the center, press out towards edge using a squeegee, straight edge tool, or cloth
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.