- Easy cutting up to 1 inch diameter: fully heat-treated, forged steel alloy construction bladed designed for the professional gardener
- Sap groove keeps blade from sticking: cut efficiently without having to stop often to clean sap from the blade
- Re-sharpen while retaining hardness and strength: heat treated tool and cutting blade maintain durability season after season
- Close and clean cuts: the blade and hook of this tool are hand matched for precision, hook is slant-ground with a narrow profile
- Wire cutting notch for safety: Notch tool closed when not in use to prevent accidents
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.