- Removes ghosting, stubborn marks, shadowing, grease, and dirt from dry-erase surfaces.
- Ideal for classrooms and conference rooms.
- Certified AP non-toxic cleaner conforms to ASTM D4263.
- For best results, erase board with an Expo eraser first.
- Made in the USA.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.